Raleigh Pioneer Tour Ladies Hybrid Bike - Blue/Grey
The Raleigh Pioneer Tour is equipped with Shimano Tourney 21 Speed Wide Ranging Gears and Powerful Alloy V-Brakes.
Perfect for Trips into Town or For Longer Journeys.
On the continent people use their bikes everyday; cycling is not a leisure activity but a significant mode of transport.
The bikes they ride are not built for speed but comfort and practicality and the Raleigh Pioneer line is this style of bike.
Designed with a comfortable upright riding position, equipped with mudguards and racks so you just need to add your choice of lights and lock and you're set to go
- Gender: Ladies
- Colour: Blue / Grey
- Frame Sizes available: 15" Frame, 18'' Frame or 21'' Frame
- Leg Size: 25" - 35" Inside Leg
- Frame: Pioneer 6061 Aluminium Step-Through Trekking Frame
- Fork: Raleigh Rigid Steel Trekking Fork
- Shifters: Shimano EZfire 21 Speed Levers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Chainwheel: Shimano TY501 48/38/28 Tooth
- Freewheel/Cassette: Shimano 14-34 (7 Speed)
- Chain: KMC 7 Speed
- Brake: Aluminum V-Brakes
- Wheels: 700c Aluminium Rims with Auminium Nutted Hubs
- Tyres: Puncture Protected - 700 x 40c
- Stem: Alloy Adjustable Quill Type
- Handlebars: Raleigh Alloy Comfort Bar
- Grips: Raleigh Comfort Grip
- Saddle: Selle Royal Milo Plus Ladies Saddle
- Seatpost: Alloy Micro Adjustable
- Pedals: Raleigh Alloy 'Anti-Slip' Pedals
- Extras: Full Front and Rear Mudguards, Chainguard, Kickstand and Alloy Rear Carrier with Elastic Strap
Please check size chart for details on which frame size is suitable for you or feel free to call or email for advice on sizing.
|Bike Fork Type||Rigid|
|Bike Brake Type||V-Brake|