Orbea Avant H50 Road Bike
AVANT H50. Easy fit and more comfort
Road bikes can be intimidating, but the Avant H50 isn't. A perfect foray into the world of high-end bikes, its in-house engineered Avant Hydro frame is one that will give you everything you put in, and then maybe a little extra on top, especially with Shimano Sora components and a bump-smoothing carbon fork.
Orbea designed the Avant for the rider whose cycling experiences go far beyond the summer race course. A bike fit that reduces fatigue and is designed to go the distance is perfect for the biggest challenges, Gran fondos, dirt road epics and marathon events.
Take the leap on an Avant H50.
- Frame Sizes Available: 47cm, 49cm, 51cm, 53cm, 55cm, 57cm and 60cm Frame
- Colours Available: Graphite/Black (Gloss/Matt), White/Black (Gloss/Matte).
- Frame: Orbea Hydroformed Triple Butted Aluminum. Internal Cable Routing
- Fork: Orbea Avant Carbon Fork
- Crankset: Shimano Sora 3000 34x50 Tooth
- Headset: 1-1/8" Semi-Integrated
- Handlebar: Orbea OC-I
- Stem: Orbea OC-II
- Shifters: Shimano Sora
- Brakes: Orbea OC-II
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Sora 3000
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Sora 3000
- Chain: Shimano HG53 - 9 Speed
- Cassette: Shimano HG400 11-32 Tooth (9 Speed)
- Wheels: Orbea R1800
- Tyres: Vittoria Zafario 700 x 25c
- Pedals: N/A - Pedals Not Included.
- Seatpost: Orbea 27.2mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal Seta RS
Ordering an Orbea from FreemansCycles.co.uk
- Select the frame size and colour of the bike you require. If you require any further information regarding the Frame Sizes or Colour Options, please contact us.
- The 2021 Orbea range has lots of different options; we have listed the most popular of the Orbea Range on our website. If you are interested in buying an Orbea but would like more information on the various options, would like to upgrade any of the components or can't see an option on our website, then please feel free to contact us. We will be happy to talk you through any changes or give advice on what would be suitable for you!
- The Orbea range will be made to order in the Orbea factory in Spain. As these bikes are built to order, these may take up to 21 Working Days to be delivered to our store. We will keep you update on your new bikes journey to you as much as we can! And of course let you know when it has arrived with us and when we will ship this to you.
|Bike Fork Type||Carbon|
|Bike Brake Type||Caliper|