Pashley Pathfinder Trail Mens Traditional Road Bike - 8 Speed
The Pathfinder has been created for that perfect combination of all-purpose, all year round bike with a choice of derailleur or hub gears. It effortlessly combines modern geometry and performance with the enviable Pashley aesthetic to create a truly refined bicycle capable of traversing the map whichever route you choose.
Hand-crafted using a specially selected lightweight blend of butted Reynolds 531 and 631 steel tubing and fine-lugged construction, the refined geometry of the Pathfinder provides a dynamic riding style with a light and responsive feel. A longer fork and extended headtube make for a more upright (comfortable) riding position whilst still retaining the classic horizontal toptube. A long wheel base offers comfort and stability when loaded with panniers and the steering geometry provides predictable control over rougher ground.
Overall performance is enhanced by powerful disc brakes - renowned for being ‘the best in their class’ – coupled with quality contact points provided by a Brooks Cambium Saddle and GB anti-slip bar tape.
The Pathfinder ‘Trail’ model is built with a wide-ranging Shimano Alfine 8 hub enclosed gearing system, making for virtually maintenance free riding and flawless gear changing, unaffected by mud and grit. This is complimented by Continental Cyclocross Speed tyres that allow a fast on-road experience yet offer grip on gravel. These features give you the freedom to discover the green lanes and tracks that criss-cross the countryside, or equally dart around the urban environment. And, should you ever desire, the frame has a full complement of braze-ons required to switch from hub gear to derailleur or ‘fixie’.
- Colours: Graphite Grey or Citrus Green
- Sizes: 50cm, 53cm, 56cm or 59cm (see sizing for details)
- Frame: Traditional lugged and brazed construction. Crafted using investment cast lugs and a specially selected blend of Reynolds 531 and 631 butted tubes. Full compliment of braze-ons offering drivetrain versatility so can be equipped with hub gears, single speed or derailleur systems. Braze-ons for front and rear carriers. Individually hand-built.
- Fork: Investment cast crown and dropout blades specifically designed for the additional stress of disc brakes
- Gears: Shimano Alfine 8 speed hub gear paired to a simple bar end shifter
- Saddle: Brooks Cambium C17 rubber/cotton saddle in Slate Grey
- Handlebar: Classic bend handlebars with GB anti-slip diamond patterned silcone black handlebar tape
- Brakes: TRP Spyre dual piston mechanical disc brakes (160mm rotors) actuated by Tektro RL340 Brake Levers
- Wheels: 700c - 32 Hoe disc specific rim and high quality polished hubs laced together with double butted stainless steel Sapim spokes.
- Tyres: 700 x 23c Continental Cyclocross Speed tyres. Clearance for wider tyres (700 x 32c with mudguards or 700 x 35c without mudguards)
- Pedals: N/A
- Chainwheel: Shimano Alfine 39 Tooth crankset with chainguard (28-86 gear inches)
- Other Features: Pashley's own disc dropouts with aluminium inserts, polished aluminium seatpost,
Please Note: Due to the size and weight of these beautiful Pashley's, they will only available to order and collect from our shop in Norwich. So please pop in for more details.
|Bike Fork Type||Rigid|
|Bike Brake Type||Disc Brake|