Orbea Orca M40 Carbon Road Bike
ORCA M40. Experience cycling like never before
Orbea have now added an Shimano Tiagra groupset to their Orca range, made for accessible performance. It's also the perfect launchpad for Orbea's Orca OMP frameset and the Orca M40, a capable racer costing many times less than bikes it can go toe-to-toe with.
Racing bicycles have become minimalist machines but the more taken away, the greater the importance of what remains. The lower spine of the frame supports the upper members like a suspension bridge in a balance of lightweight rigidity. The downtube and chainstays of the Orca provide stiffness while the top tube and seatstays are tuned to almost nothing.
The primary purpose of their slender shapes? To reduce mass. The Orca M40 is grassroots racing's secret weapon.
Welcome it into your arsenal.
- Frame Sizes Available: 47cm, 49cm, 51cm, 53cm, 55cm, 57cm and 60cm
- Colours Available: Green/Blue (Matte), Grey/Yellow (Matte) and Red/Black (Matte/Gloss)
- Frame: Orbea Orca Carbon OME, Monocoque, tapered 1-1/8" - 1,5", PF 86mm, Powermeter Compatible, Internal Cable Routing, EC/DC compatible, 130mm rear spacing, 27.2mm seat tube.
- Fork: Orca OME Carbon Fork, full carbon steerer, tapered 1-1/8" - 1,5", carbon dropouts
- Crankset: Shimano Tiagra 4700 34x50 Tooth
- Headset: FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated Carbon Cup ACB Bearings
- Handlebar: Orbea OC-I
- Stem: Orbea OC-I
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra 4700
- Brakes: Shimano Tiagra 4700
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Tiagra 4700
- Front derailleur: Shimano Tiagra 4700
- Chain: KMC X10
- Cassette: Shimano Tiagra HG-500 11-32 Tooth (10 Speed)
- Wheels: Shimano RS100 Clincher
- Tyres: Vittoria Zafiro 700 x 25c
- Pedals: N/A
- Seatpost: Orbea Alloy 27.2mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal Seta RS
Ordering an Orbea from FreemansCycles.co.uk
- Select the frame size and colour of the bike you require. If you require any further information regarding the Frame Sizes or Colour Options, please contact us.
- The 2020 Orbea range has lots of different options; we have listed the most popular of the Orbea Range on our website. If you are interested in buying an Orbea but would like more information on the various options, would like to upgrade any of the components or can't see an option on our website, then please feel free to contact us. We will be happy to talk you through any changes or give advice on what would be suitable for you!
- The Orbea range will be made to order in the Orbea factory in Spain. As these bikes are built to order, these may take up to 21 Working Days to be delivered to our store. We will keep you update on your new bikes journey to you as much as we can! And of course let you know when it has arrived with us and when we will ship this to you.
|Bike Fork Type||Carbon|
|Bike Brake Type||Caliper|