Orbea Vector 30 Commuter Bike
Vector 30 Safe, Durable & Adaptable.
Vector is at home in the city or on open roads winding through the hills. A blend of low weight and durability usually reserved for more expensive machines.
Vector is the perfect tool for doing whatever you like - whether it's commuting from work or taking a few extra minutes for a detour in the park.
Vector is Orbea's new multi-role bike that emphasizes versatility. A companion for every part of your life.
Designed with the UK Roads in mind, Highly Reflective, Disc Brakes, Puncture Resistant Tyres (on specific modesl). Fully Compatable with Mudguard & Racks.
- Frame Sizes Available: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large or X-Large (Please see Size Chart for details)
- Colour Options: Black (Gloss), Green (Gloss), Red (Gloss) and Blue (Gloss)
- Frame: Orbea Vector Aluminium Commuter Frame, Mudguard and Carrier Compatible, Internal Cable Routing.
- Fork: Orbea Speed Aluminium Fork
- Crankset: Prowheel 48/32 Tooth
- Headset: 1-1/8" Semi-Integrated
- Handlebar: Orbea Alloy Riser (640mm)
- Stem: Orbea Alloy
- Shifters: Shimano Claris SL-R2000
- Brakes: Shimano TX805 Mechanical Disc
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Claris - RD-R2000
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Claris - FD-R2000
- Chain: KMC X8
- Cassette: Shimano HG50 11-34T (8 Speed)
- Wheels: Orbea Airline Corsa Disc
- Tyres: Kenda K1098 Puncture Protective - 700 x 32c
- Pedals: N/A
- Seatpost: Orbea OC-I 27.2x400mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal Asphalt
Ordering an Orbea from FreemansCycles.co.uk
- Select the frame size and colour of the bike you require. If you require any further information regarding the Frame Sizes or Colour Options, please contact us.
- The 2021 Orbea range has lots of different options; we have listed the most popular of the Orbea Range on our website. If you are interested in buying an Orbea but would like more information on the various options, would like to upgrade any of the components or can't see an option on our website, then please feel free to contact us. We will be happy to talk you through any changes or give advice on what would be suitable for you!
- The Orbea range will be made to order in the Orbea factory in Spain. As these bikes are built to order, these may take up to 21 Working Days to be delivered to our store. We will keep you update on your new bikes journey to you as much as we can! And of course let you know when it has arrived with us and when we will ship this to you.
|Bike Fork Type||Rigid|
|Bike Brake Type||Disc Brake|