Pashley Pathfinder Tour Mens Traditional Road Bike
The Pathfinder has been created for that perfect combination of all-purpose, all year round bike with a choice of derailleur or hub gears. It effortlessly combines modern geometry and performance with the enviable Pashley aesthetic to create a truly refined bicycle capable of traversing the map whichever route you choose.
Hand-crafted using a specially selected lightweight blend of butted Reynolds 531 and 631 steel tubing and fine-lugged construction, the refined geometry of the Pathfinder provides a dynamic riding style with a light and responsive feel. A longer fork and extended headtube make for a more upright (comfortable) riding position whilst still retaining the classic horizontal toptube. A long wheel base offers comfort and stability when loaded with panniers and the steering geometry provides predictable control over rougher ground.
Overall performance is enhanced by powerful disc brakes - renowned for being ‘the best in their class’ – coupled with quality contact points provided by a Brooks Cambium Saddle and GB anti-slip bar tape.
The Pathfinder ‘Tour’ model is built with the longer adventure in mind, but with the versatility to strip all accessories for a brisk Sunday ride, or to dash across town on the morning commute. The Shimano 105 groupset provides efficiency as well as speed, and unique stainless steel dropout plates offer a sleek and protective finishing touch. The specially selected Continental Gatorskin tyres are renowned for their puncture resistance as well as their exceptional performance in wet or wintery conditions; the perfect choice for jumping between the road and the grit & gravel, or wherever the path takes you!
- Colours: Graphite Grey or Citrus Green
- Sizes: 50cm, 53cm, 56cm or 59cm (see sizing for details)
- Frame: Traditional lugged and brazed construction. Crafted using investment cast lugs and a specially selected blend of Reynolds 531 and 631 butted tubes. Braze-ons for front and rear carriers. Individually hand-built.
- Fork: Investment cast crown and dropout blades
- Gears: Shimano 105 5800, 22 Speed (11-32 Tooth Cassette)
- Saddle: Brooks Cambium C17 rubber/cotton saddle in Slate Grey
- Handlebar: GB Carter handlebars with GB anti-slip diamond patterned silcone black handlebar tape
- Brakes: TRP Spyre dual piston mechanical disc brakes (60mm rotors)
- Wheels: 700c - 32 Hoe disc specific rim and high quality polished hubs laced together with duble butted stainless steel sapim spokes.
- Tyres: 700 x 23c Continental Gatorskin folding tyres with polyX braker layer. Clearance for wider tyres (700 x 32c with mudguards or 700 x 35c without mudguards)
- Pedals: N/A
- Mudguards: Colour co-ordinated painted stainless steel mudguards
- Chainwheel: Compact chainset - 34T / 50T (29-122 gear inches)
- Other Features: Pashley's own disc dropouts with stainless steel faces, polished aluminium seatpost, turned brass gear cable adjusters.
Please Note: Due to the size and weight of these beautiful Pashley's, they will only available to order and collect from our shop in Norwich. So please pop in for more details.
|Bike Fork Type||Rigid|
|Bike Brake Type||Disc Brake|